Registration is now open for the 2023/2024 school year!
If you cannot attend the Open House and do not wish to complete the registration form online, please drop off the completed forms and cheques at the Beaux Esprits Playschool classroom during class hours or contact the registrar at email@example.com to arrange drop off of the required items. To find our location at the school, please see our map.
The following items must be received by the Registrar before your child’s enrolment will be confirmed. If you are completing the registration form online, you will have the opportunity to upload your child's health insurance card and photo/media release form (see below).
A Copy of your child's Alberta Health Care card
Cheques as outlined below
- Tuition Cheques: At the time of registration, families must provide post-dated cheques of the full tuition ($175 for yellow class and $123 for for blue class) for September 2023, as well as post-dated cheques made out for $100 (yellow class) or $48 (blue class) for each month from October 2023 to June 2024. Cheques will only be cashed if families do not apply for or qualify for subsidy, or in the event that you withdraw midway through a month (the following month's cheque will be cashed, as per our withdrawal policy). Families are responsible for applying for subsidy if they qualify. More information on the Affordability Grant and Subsidy can be found at the Alberta Child Care Subsidy website.
- Non-refundable registration fee: $50 if registered by the last day of March, $75 thereafter. (May also be paid by electronic money transfer, please contact the playschool).
- Toy Wash: One cheque post-dated December 1 2023 in the amount of $50 (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation). Note: Parents who volunteer for the board of directors do not need to participate in a toy wash.
- Parent Duty: one cheque post-dated January 1 (the next year) for $50 (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation)
- Fundraising/Casino obligation: one cheque undated for $500.00 (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation).
Note: Participation in Casino and other fundraising efforts are mandatory.
** A $25.00 charge will be levied on all N.S.F. cheques.**
Please click here to contact the Playschool Registrar
Please click here to register online. To expedite your registration process, please have a photo of your child's Alberta Health Care card ready for upload, as well as a copy of the photo and media release ready for upload (form available above) .
If you do not wish to register using the online form, please contact the school by emailing the registrar above.